March 26, 2014

AIR MAX 27 SWEATSHIRT

Today 27 years ago, Tinker Hatfield designed the first Nike Air Max sneakers that have now been immortalised thanks to the blessed retro concept. I love this pair in particular for the amazing textures and word on road is the Nike Boxpark store are offering an array of limited edition of Air Max 1s today: catch them before they are gone.

Once again my reversible jacket love is played out here in my brothers Nike jacket, worn with this Asos Neoprene Sweatshirt (that I got in the sale for like £10 #winning) and black jeans

Long live Air Max.

(my lipstick is MAC Diva with YSL Eyeliner applied before the lippy and I blended by rubbing my lips together - lol)
Neoprene sweatshirt Asos similar, reversible jacket Nike similar

No comments:

Multicursor - Working In Background